Christi Staib is the President and financial consultant at an investment firm that covers eleven states. She has been a registered advisor at major wirehouses for the last decade.
She is a trusted partner to each client and is responsive to his or her needs and problems. She demonstrates that she and her firm value their business. Christi provides individuals and families guidance on investments and debt management. Christi seeks specific solutions to each individual or family issue.
In 2007 she was a member of the Winner’s Circle for being in the top 10% of her peers at a large investment firm. In 2008 she become a member of the Executives Club for the same firm earning the title of Vice President.
Christi lives in Plano with her husband Bob. She has four children and ten grandchildren from her marriage.
• S. Management Mesa State College, Grand Junction, Colorado
• Chartered Retirement Planning Councilor
• B.A. Management, Finance & Economics Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Registrations and Licenses Held:
• Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative*
• Series 3 Futures and Commodities
• Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law*
• Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law*
• Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuity*
Christi Staib is registered to do business in: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, LA, NC, TX, VA