Mr.Kenney has nineteen years’ experience helping families, individuals and business owners with estate planning, asset protection, wealth preservation and transfer and tax minimization. He is a Managing Partner of his law firm.
A sought after expert, Mr. Kenney is the author of several articles and has presented at dozens of seminars throughout the country to audiences of potential clients and his contemporaries in the legal and tax field.
Mr. Kenney is a Captain in the US Navy JAG Corps (Reserve Component). He serves on several non-profit boards within the Seattle area. He has been an adjunct instructor, teaching military justice for the University of Washington Navy ROTC program for thirteen years.
- University of Washington School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2004
- University of Utah College of Law, J.D. 1997
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1993
- Washington State Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Utah State Bar Association
- Member, WealthCounsel
- Board Member/Director, Harrison Medical Center Foundation
- Board Member/Director/General Counsel, Blanket Coverage, the Richard Sherman Family Foundation
- Past President Kitsap County Estate Planning Council
- Past Board Member/Director, Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member/Director, Bremerton Historic Ships Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association Legal Assistance to Military Personnel Section