I am an independent Certified Financial Planner™ who offer customized financial planning in a fiduciary capacity. My comprehensive approach means that I will work with your team of professionals to help get your entire financial house in order, and hopefully keep it that way – forever!
I do understand that my clients’ situations are unique and that that they deserve uncompromising fiduciary standards. That is why I offer a complimentary consultation where I want to understand my client’s values, goals and what is important to them.
I specialize in international financial planning (often referred to as cross-border financial planning) covering areas such as Financial Position, Protection Planning, Investment Planning, Tax Strategies, Retirement Planning and Estate Planning Strategies.
We live in a global economy and your financial planning should reflect that. I am originally from Denmark and having lived, worked and traveled on four continents combined with my Bachelors and Masters in Economics from University of Copenhagen I have a thorough understanding of global economics and geo-political issues.
I have a passion for traveling and have been to more than 40 countries so far. Outside of work, I enjoy the cultural scene and reading. In the sporting area I live to play squash, badminton, tennis, golf and of course soccer! I am fluent in Danish, English, Norwegian and Swedish and have a working knowledge of French and German.
- International Financial Planning a.k.a. Cross-Border Planning.
- Assisting business owners and successful business professionals in achieving their financial goals.
- Advanced tax strategies for the maximum preservation of wealth.
- Advanced estate planning strategies for the optimal transfer of wealth.
- Financial Planning for families with special needs children.
- Helping young families get started.