March 1, 2018 APC Webinar rebroadcast.
This was a live webinar presented by Douglass Lodmell, J.D., LL.M.
Growing Your Practice With Asset Protection
Join host Douglass Lodmell, J.D., LL.M., Managing Partner of Lodmell & Lodmell, P.C., and founding Member of the Asset Protection Council® as he presents the tools and information you need to educate your clients in this complex area of law and shares his unique insights on how to make AP a core component of your practice utilizing the Bridge Trust®.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Understanding Offshore Options: Offshore LLC’s, Foreign Asset Protection Trusts (FAPT), and when these are appropriate for your clients.
- Understanding the Domestic tools: Corporations, Limited Partnerships, LLC’s, Domestic Asset Protection Trust (DAPT), irrevocable trusts, and when these tools apply to your clients.
- Understanding unique and specific tools like the Bridge Trust® which combines the protection of an offshore structure with the simplicity of a domestic trust.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT:
- Asset Protection Attracts Better Estate Planning Clients
- Leads To More Complete Estate & Business Planning
- Has A Higher Price Point Than Estate Planning Alone
- Clients Need and Want It!